Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Viewpoint: Cyber Crime Act


What I say to the Cyber Crime Act? Well it’s not that important, would I change the way other people would think? I don’t think so. But for now I shall stand in the middle. I’ve tried to search online what are the provisions that are into it but I find none. It’s just that the law is not that particular on its scope and limitations, you cannot tell if you’re in the law or going against the opposite direction.

I only had a few point to consider why right now I’m in the middle.

-    The law comes to me in general  or it’s so broad
-    The provision are not that specific and clear
-    What are the boundaries of the law
-    Does it come from public consensus

These are just the few things that I have in mind for now, well is just the first that I knew about the law.
Please! This is freedom of expression! Do not put me behind bars.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment