Sunday, October 07, 2012

Last stretch (:

This would be my last stretch to talk about the "Cyber Crime Law". There are so many things to be discussed , yet I will only limit my self to those view point I'm comfortable with. So let's stretch;

1. This law sucks, why? well it just that in a simple like, shout, post, comment or tweet you can be sued; (does it sound cool? I don't think so)

2. If only this law is so great, why bother of shouting and screaming outside in court establishment or doing an "ANTI" campaign online. What do you think? You judge?

3. Do we know this law? I haven't heard of it here in our country. Maybe I heard it somewhere or maybe I just read it on a book. Then, it became a "LAW" well in fact their is no consensus with people, with the people.

I think I will just here on this 3 point agenda. I don't want to nag or I might be sued. How scary!

What can you say? Let me hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment