Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Water Melon Quencher

I know its a little late but summer is just about to end. I was looking for a place where to quench this summer heat and I found out something a little odd.

I was walking on the street when I saw a vendor selling water melons, then my creative juice just suddenly went overflow.

I bought a water melon for a cost of Php 20.00 and went home to check if what I thought of is going to work.

On my way I bought some crushed ice and condense milk and went straight at home.

See what I made?



Things you need:

  •     Php 20.00 worth of water melon
  •     crashed ice
  •     small condense milk
  •     glass

What to do: Just mix them all together and then you’re up to gulp!

Note: You can control the sweetness by adding more condense milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment