Wednesday, May 01, 2013

I miss my Wonderland

I miss every curve of your body
Curve that made me sway
I miss every inch, every corner
Your body that I wonder

From your toes to knee
I began to fall, I began to see
From your legs to your thigh
Take my breath, made me sigh

Your hips that made me crazy
Made me shout out of glee
Your breast that drives me insane
Rushes blood that runs in my vein

To your neck that I kiss
A feeling that I cherish
Up to your sweet chin
A touch of your smooth skin

Your rosy chick that pop
Give me smile that I can’t stop
Your pretty tempting eyes
Wear off the my disguise

To your nose so cute
Put my mouth to mute
Your forehead of promise
Can’t help it but put a kiss

This is how I miss you
I miss you from head to toe
I miss you this far and beyond
Miss your body that is a wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment