Sunday, June 09, 2013

Street with no name

Your sweet and loving stare
Makes me want to flare
This happiness deep inside
Like when love and hate collide
Where excitement is within
Painting the town in green

Your lips that pointed over
To where I wanted to kiss
Your lips that is calmer
Like little boys cuddle together
And that face of an angel
Can give a blaze under a hale

You are just you and it’s amazing
To capture my eyes that is gazing
Over a crowd of many emotion
Emotion of despair and distortion
Thanks for giving me that smile
At least it eases me for a while

I wish to stare at you for so long
But I guess I need to end this song
A song of love that was written
A love song that cannot be beaten
Over a crowd of lonely soul
I continue to shout and brawl

In this sea of people you’re gone
Don’t know where to look and run
I hope to you see you again
So that I can regain
A hope from lonely shame
From this street with no name

No comments:

Post a Comment